Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Zomato's Write for a Bite Contest

I've apparently won this week's contest for my review of Purple Haze in Koramangala, which you can find in it's entirety down below.

Zomato is an awesome restaurant discovery service based in India. The greatest thing about Zomato, for me, is the fact that they have menus of a ton of restaurants located in the metros. It is really helpful if you are looking for the price or the type of cuisine a restaurant offers. They also have an iPhone app(Blackberry and Android as well) which has come in handy numerous times for me when I'm figuring out what kind of a cuisine I'm in the mood for and looking for restaurants around my neighborhood. They are also on twitter @Zomato.

Obviously they also have reviews from users like myself and they have this contest every week in which they select the best reviews of the previous week and award them with gift vouchers to various restaurants.

Check them out and write reviews of restaurants you've visited. Maybe you'll even win a gift voucher like I did. Free food never hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment